Saturday, November 05, 2005

Letter from Home

Goodness--it has been a while, now hasn't it? I've been so busy here, what with all the massaging and all--amazing how, after a day of soft tissue manipulation, one doesn't want to type terribly much. Something to do with tired hands and forearms--that, and the whole massage therapist super stregnth--keyboards shattering beneath the fingers, and all.....
The weather here is still quite balmy--I ran the AC last night, just to be comfortable enough to sleep. Speaking of sleep--who'd a thought it? I sleep much better now as an RMT-- none of the vexing insomnia that plagued me as a psychiatric aide. Huh.
Amber and I are scheduled to go for a stomp around the grounds of Laguna Gloria-- a local art museum with lovely nature trails, studded with great whopping huge sculptures and the like. It's like the fairy tale woods, if the fairies had grants to produce art. I'll be taking the camera along with, so hopefully there will be new photos on STB tonight--batteries willing.
Speaking of my baby twin sis, I scanned a slew of old photos of her--just amazing how chameleonic she is. That will be yet another post on STB.
And speaking of photos and posting--I have more of the lovely and talented Dawn-- stay tuned!
Love to all!

1 comment:

OLY said...

Mate good to hear all has been well for ya. Sorry I havent commented for a while.. things have been a little hectic of late, but all good. The sculpture garden sounds nice lookin forward to the pics!
Cheers!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin