Friday, October 13, 2006

Puppetosis Diagnosis

Oh, dear....my childhood case of puppetosis is flaring up again. I managed to make it through the past couple of decades with only minor symptoms, and only then when confronted with really well crafted puppets.........now, I feel again the old urge to make evil puppets.
Zombunnie was the first new idea. Just an average, brain eating undead rabbit. No big.
More challenging is Sick Sock. I don't really know how to get started on him. I expect he'll undergo several changes on the way.
The point being--puppet vlogging. 2007.
Be annoyed. Be very annoyed.

3 comments:

M said...

I had puppets too when I was a kid! "Be annoyed, be very annoyed" sounds like a perfect line for a spoof movie. :D

Kurt said...

I will gladly engage in a "puppet off" with you.

Kurt said...

Puppets are scary.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin