Tuesday, September 05, 2006

"Wait a minute--is this some damn lesson? "Cuz I HATE learnin!"


(above is a quote from Anne Magnuson's Vandemonium)

So, it's been interesting going at work.........many people coming in with unusual pains--mostly mid trapezius(!) and stuff.........more healthcare professionals, another hearing impaired client, people grieving.........lots of opportunity to nurture people.
Sunday was some sort of damn lesson--I had it in my senile head that I didn't start work until 5:30pm that day---at a quarter of 3 I realized that I needed to be there SOON (3!!)--so I grabbed what I had worn the day before, rushed out the door without doing my usual grooming ritual, got there a few minutes late (as opposed to my habitual 10 minutes early)--and managed to make the clients really really happy, despite being off my usual routine. So there's some damn opportunity to learn somewhere in there...........

4 comments:

Kurt said...

I learned Never wear clean clothes.

M said...

I like the way the dog seems to be under the light spot.

Kurt said...

I like to be rubbed.

Trey said...

I remember!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin